The Federal Government is giving out over 175 billion dollars in Business Grants for the Fiscal Year 2017!
Small Business Grants
If you are thinking of starting or expanding a business, this is the grant for you. It’s a fact, businesses like Nike, Intel, Amazon, Compaq, Apple, and FedEx all received financial assistance when they were young.
The U.S. Government understands small business is essential to a vibrant economy. As a result, many grants and low interest loan programs are available to stimulate small business.
Part of getting business grants is knowing where, when and who to go to. The USA Government Grants Package will quickly get you there. It contains hundreds of listings and direct links to federal, state, local and private grants where millions of dollars are awarded each year for businesses.
Use Business Grants for:
- Starting a small business
- Starting a medium sized business
- Starting a not-for-profit or non-profit business
- Purchasing new equipment?
- Building for your business
- Planning an expansion
- Planning a renovation
- Planning research
- Acquiring land, property or another business
- Falling on hard times and/or need operating expense money